This year has been so busy so I haven't been as on top of things as I usually am. Usually by this time of year I am pretty much done Christmas shopping and have sent out a holiday letter to everyone. I'm still working on those, but I'm getting close to being done! We put our Christmas lights up before we left for Elsinore. It's a tradition for our family to put all our Christmas stuff up right after Thanksgiving. Because we were out of town that weekend, we put our things up as soon as we got home. Well, first we had to clean all the beds and dressers out of our living room (we got new carpet in the bedrooms on Wednesday and hadn't put everything away yet). The girls had tons of fun pulling everything out and decorating our tree. At first all the ornaments were on the bottom half of the tree, but then Jacob held the girls up so we could decorate up high. The girls love taking turns pinning things up on our advent calendar and taking a loop off our countdown chain. Christmas is so much fun with kids! I love this time of year!
1st day of school
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment