Disneyland!!!!
We all had the best time ever! Somehow we lucked out on all the rides and even though there was a lot of people there, we really didn't have to wait to get on rides hardly at all. I don't think I could pick out the girls' favorite ride-they really enjoyed them all a lot. However, I will say they must have a whole lot of their Daddy in them because they really loved spinning in the teacups (I wanted to puke), and I think we went on all the rollercoasters several times each. Kelli and Laney were just barely tall enough that they could go on the rollercoasters. Laney often gets scared of things easily so I thought we might be able to go on one roller coaster and then she would be done. She loved them too! Here are some fun pictures:
The girls stared at this goat for a long time because they couldn't tell if it was real or a statue. Jacob and I even had to watch it for a while because it stood so still.
Kelli says this is what her closet at home looks like. The few times we waited in line, Kelli also had to practice her casts for the bars at gymnastics. Laney loved looking at everything. I think she would have been happy staying in one section and just looking the whole day.
Next time we come to Disneyland, Laney and I will ride in our own teacups. We like being able to walk straight when we get off rides, and not feel like puking. Look at all the monkeys in the cage!
We had such a fun day and can't wait to go again soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment