In February we went to Disneyland again. I don't think the girls will ever get tired of going there! This time we started out in the California Adventures park where we had never been, so they got to try lots of new things. The girls were really excited to try the Tower of Terror. It's supposed to be a haunted old hotel and you ride in an elevator that is going crazy-it plunges to the ground, then rises, plunges, etc for quite a while. While you're in the elevator, the lights keep flickering off and on and they have effects to make it seem like you really are plunging several stories down. I didn't think Kelli would want to go on it, but figured she would be ok. I was pretty sure Laney would hate it because she usually isn't that daring when it comes to things like that. However, they all kept insisting they wanted to try it so we did. Laney sat next to me and I was ready to hold on to her and get her to stop crying. She was so brave though! I think she was a little scared, as she never once let go of the death grip she had on the bar, but she never cried and even said she would try it again sometime. When I looked over at Jacob, Makayla, and Kelli, they all had their arms high in the air and were busy screaming and laughing, they were having so much fun!
The girls love taking their time looking at all the different things they have around. Every time they see a new car or prop, they ask us to take their pictures there. We have always been lucky when going to Disneyland because we usually go on Wednesdays so it's rarely crowded when we go. I love not having to wait in lines!
1st day of school
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment