Clear back in August I began painting the playroom for the girls. They had finally decided they wanted a Princess playroom. Makayla and Kelli decided which princesses they wanted me to paint and then we chose which poses we wanted. Shortly after starting to paint, I began work. This seriously cut into any painting time I had before! I've mostly been working on painting in the evenings after the girls go to bed and then sometimes on the weekends. Makayla and Kelli helped do some of the painting and this week we finally got it done! It's kind of hard to give the full effect because it's so spread out, but basically we did two scenes on three walls and one wall has just the castle. Who would have thought I would have ever enjoyed painting!

3 comments:
your castle is great! Everything is awesome! cool! Mom
Morgan loves the princesses. She said they are cool.
Lexie wants so much to go to your house and see it! Great job!
Post a Comment