My sister sent this to me a while ago and I thought it was cute so I would give it a try. When we were up at the cabin last I asked Makayla these questions and these are her responses:
1. What is something mom always says to you? No.
2. What makes mom happy? When I do my chores without being asked.
3. What makes mom sad? When you tell me not to do something and I do it.
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? She milked cows and her mom hit her with a brush if she didn't hold still when she was doing her hair. (Really not sure where that one came from!)
6. How old is your mom? 31 (she has a better memory than I do-I had to think about it, she really didn't)
7. How tall is your mom? Shorter than daddy, about 10 feet tall (and that would make Jacob....?) 8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch TV and go on dates (this was when I started watching movies when I ran on the treadmill).
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Be lazy.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because she's such a nice mom.
11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking and reading books-she's better than daddy-starting fires (in the fireplace).
12. What is your mom not very good at? Hmmmm...that's a hard one. I don't know. (Good answer!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Run down the track and teach a special girl at that special place (that's basically right. I work with a girl in special ed at the high school and we go to PE every other day which usually includes walking a few miles on the track).
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Cookies.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she's not my stepmother (huh..really have no idea where she got that).
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cinderella's stepmother (I was confused by this one after I asked #15, but she explained that this was the only cartoon mother she could think of -we don't really watch a lot of tv or cartoons).
17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch the Noah's Ark movie (Actually, it's Evan Almighty, and that's what we last watched while I was running).
18. How are you and your mom alike? Cuz she's my mom.
19. How are you and your mom different? We have different clothes and are different sizes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cuz she tells me that a lot.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Out to eat icecream.
After asking all these questions, I wasn't sure exactly what she thought of me as a mom, but then she said "mom, I love. When I get bigger, I want to be just like you!" I love you Makayla!
1st day of school
10 years ago
1 comment:
Very cute-I too am proud that you are not her Step-mother!
Post a Comment